Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

söndag 21 augusti 2011

New ♥

I bought quite a lot in Japan...actually both my bags were overweight but they let me go~ I thought I should show you some of the stuff I bought in Japan and some of my birthday gifts! I rellay didn't feel like taking pictures of everything though...

Birthday present from Amanda, liz lisa vanity case  THANK YOU!!!!

 Acessorises...! I got that dog necklace from Becci, the braclet from Sandra and the nailpolish from Benny. 

Another birthday gift from Amanda, the JUMP bag from summary!! 


New cd's! I didn't by all of them in Japan though.
I ordered the over singles before I went to Japan. The Veronica Maggio cd was a birthday gift from my dad and the Disney cd was a birthday gift from Benny~

I have all the editions of all the JUMP cd's now!!!

Liz lisa bag  Hey! Say! JUMP bag 

Liz lisa wallet 

My melody iphone case and mickey earphones~


I got some more birthday gifts from my family and I bought some other small stuff in Japan...But I didn't by so much stuff this time actually...I bought clothes!  So yeah...I got myself a new wardrobe, haha~ 55 pieces of new clothes...dresses, skirts, shorts, pants, t-shirts, blouses...everything. I'll show you later!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. sv: jag ska gå samsam internationella sektionen! gud vad kul, vilken linje ska du gå? :) kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. fan vilket gulligt iphoneskal!

    SvaraRadera
  3. så mycket fina sakerrrrr och ofta 55 plagg. Jag dör. Inte för att jag har räknat mina men ändå HAHAH
    Kul att du gillade presenterna :D <3

    Sv: Hihi tack ~ Du är ju också massa duktig på amigurumis, jag såg minsann pandan du gav till Ami!! ;D

    SvaraRadera