Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

lördag 16 april 2011

Saturday ♥

♥ Went for some shopping in the city today. Bought the new PATD album, nailpolish and a spring jacket (FINALLY) and it's super cute.


♥ Ate Ice cream in the sun afterwards, it's spring, easter vacation and I'm happy. ~


♥ Saw the kungsholmen high school for the first time in real life today. uh, I want to go there so bad ... I hope I can.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I got an early easter present from my dad!!!!!




PS LYCKA TILL IKVÄLL the photobook, I can die happy now.  It's really thick and big, I was  happily surprised. The pictures are wonderful and it has the "saknade te havs single in it, even my mum liked it~




Now I'm going to watch inception until I fall asleep, bye. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Hahha jaa som tur är är det en parodi! :P
    Men hon jobbar ju på en ny låt! :O
    Fin jacka ^^

    SvaraRadera