Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

måndag 18 april 2011

Monday in the sun

I'm tired of always getting treated differently because I'm sick. I'm so tired of some people always talking like they know. I need things to look forward to, I won't ever get well if I'm always the "sick girl" who can't do this and that...ugh why can't they listen and understand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Haley, think Happy thoughts.
I met Becci today, we talked and just enjoyed life. 
We've actually known eachother for 12 years already ... since kindergarden. I'm so happy we're close again.


Went out for a walk with my family. No ice, no snow, beautiful spring.558162xaex8fdvtb.gif image by Ahiruchan

2 kommentarer:

  1. I hope you don't think I treat you differently, because that's really not my intention :c If you think I do, please let me know.

    BTW I ORDERED OUR JUMP GOODIES TODAY. We will probably get them next month :DDD

    SvaraRadera
  2. det är bra, stand up for yourself! du är så mycket mer än bara "sjuka tjejen"! jag är så sjukt glad att vi är tighta igen, du betyder otroligt mycket för mig <3 och när jag kommer hem från danmark ska jag kolla den preliminära intagningen till kungsholmen ihiohoihiho vill komma in vill komma in vill komma in

    SvaraRadera